1. You are visiting the webpage https://bionoxgroupspain.com/ owned by BIONOX Group Spain S.L., with registered office at Avenida del Conocimiento nº 41. Oiciana A113. 18016 Granada, with NIF No. B19563659, registered in the Commercial Register of Granada (which in that document is called “the Owner”).
You can contact THE OWNER by any of the following means:
Telephone: +34 958-94-99-76
Contact e-mail: email@example.com
2. These conditions (Legal Notice) are designed to regulate the use of THE OWNER’s Webpage, put at the public’s disposal. Access and/or use of THE OWNER’s webpage conveys the condition of USER, who accepts, from the moment of such access and/or use, the General Conditions of Use reflected here. These conditions will be of application regardless of the general conditions of contract which may be enforceable.
USE OF THE PORTAL
3. https://bionoxgroupspain.com/ provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, “the contents”) on the Internet belonging to THE OWNER or its licensors to which the USER may have access.
The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the website. This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or contents. When registering, the USER will be responsible for providing real and legal information. As a result of this registration, the USER will supply a password and is responsible for make diligent and confidential use of it.
The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the content and services (eg. chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that THE OWNER offers through its site and (with an enunciative but non-limiting character) to not use them to:
- Carry out illicit or illegal activities, contrary to good faith and public order
- Disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic character or that is illegal, support of terrorism or an attack on human rights
- Provoke harm to the OWNER’s physical and logical systems, those of its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer network viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are capable of causing the aforementioned harm
- Try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages
- Use the website or the information therein contained for commercial advertising, political uses, and for any commercial use, especially electronic or sending unsolicited e-mails
THE OWNER has the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that harm young people or children, order or public safety or, in its opinion, are not suitable for publication. In any case, the OWNER will not be liable for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other tools of participation.
CONTENTS. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
5. THE OWNER owns all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its webpage, as well as the elements contained in it (for example: images, photographs, sound, audio, video, software or texts, trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design and selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by the OWNER or its licensors.
All rights reserved. According to the provisions of Articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph of the Copyright Law, are expressly prohibited from reproducing, distributing and publically communicating, including by any means of provision, all or part of the contents of this webpage for commercial purposes, in any form or by any technical means, without the authorization of the OWNER.
The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by the OWNER. He may view the elements of the site and even print them, copy them and store them on his computer’s hard drive or any other physical support, provided that it is, uniquely and exclusively, for his personal and private use. The USER may not delete, alter, evade or manipulate any protection device or security system installed on the OWNER’S pages.
EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
6. The user acknowledges that use of the Webpage and its content and services are his sole responsibility. Specifically, and purely by way of example, THE OWNER assumes no liability in the following areas:
- The functioning of the webpage, its services and contents and its quality or interoperability.
- The purpose for which the webpage serves the objectives of the USER.
- The infringement of legislation in force by the user or third parties and, in particular, rights of intellectual property owned by other persons or entities.
- The existence of malicious codes or any other harmful computer element that could harm the USER’s system or that of a third party. It is the USER’s responsibility, in any case, to have adequate tools at his disposal for the detection and disinfection of these elements.
- Fraudulent access to content or services by unauthorized third parties, or, where appropriate, the capture, elimination, alteration, modification or manipulation of the messages and communications of any kind that such third parties may make.
- The accuracy, reliability, timeliness and usefulness of the contents and services offered and the further utilization that the user may make of them. The OWNER will make every reasonable effort and furnish every means to provide current and reliable information.
- The harm caused to computer equipment during access to the webpage and the harm caused to users when originating from failures or disconnections in telecommunications networks that interrupt service.
- The harm or damage arising from circumstances that occurred by accident or force majeure.
If there are forums, using the same or other analogous spaces, it must be borne in mind that the messages reflect solely the opinion of the USER who sends them, being the sole person responsible. THE OWNER is not liable for the content of the messages sent by the USER.
MODIFICATION OF THIS LEGAL NOTICE AND DURATION
7. The Owner reserves the right to make unannounced changes it deems appropriate in its website, being able to change, remove or add both the content and services provided through the same, and the way in which they appear presented or located on its webpage. The validity of these conditions will depend on its exposure and be valid until they are modified by other duly published conditions.
8. In the event that https://chatime.com.es includes links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, THE OWNER will not exercise any type of control over said sites and contents. In no case will THE OWNER assume any liability for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, amplitude, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any such links or other Internet sites. Similarly, the inclusion of these external links does not imply any kind of association, fusion or participation with the entities connected.
RIGHT OF EXCLUSION
9. THE OWNER reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or the services offered without the need for prior warning, on its own or by a third party, to those users who fail to comply with the contents of this legal notice.
10. THE OWNER will prosecute for any breach of these conditions and any improper utilization of its website, exercising all civil and criminal actions that it can by law.
APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
11. The relationship between the owner and the USER shall be governed by Spanish legislation in force. All disputes and claims arising from this legal notice will be resolved by the competent courts and tribunals.